New SignWriting Catalog Online

Mon Feb 3 22:19:04 UTC 2003

SignWriting List
February 3, 2003

Dear SignWriting List Members:
The Catalog pages on our web site have been re-designed. Go take a look:

http://www.SignWriting.org

Click on the shopping cart icon, in the top left corner. This will take
you to our new catalog area. The old order form (which was first posted
in 1996.....smile) is now gone. It has been replaced by a 22 page
catalog, which includes an order form at the back. You can print the
order form and fax any orders to me, until our shopping cart database
is up and running...I am still working on the design of the shopping
cart...When it is ready, I will announce it.