Typing Australian Signs in SignWriter DOS...

Sat Feb 15 18:24:09 UTC 2003

SignWriting List
February 15, 2003

Dear Antony -
To summarize your last message to the List. I believe you want to learn
how to write this sign and type it?

 >As it is a Wh-question (who where how what?) the eyebrows are raised,
the head slightly tilted.  (=A question mark - body language.) The four
fingers are pointed to the chest, the thumb is pointed to the sky.
The hand(s) move forward from the chest, toward the person whom the
question is asked, and changes to the "good" handshape,which is:  fist,
with the thumb up.

So Stefan will help you step by step, and I hope you will post to the
List, because we all learn that way!

This is fun for me - ha!!!

Blessings -