spelling correction #1

Tini Pel tinipel at ONLINK.NET
Sun Feb 16 15:48:12 UTC 2003

Hello Stefan. Just great that you are teaching "How to type basic signs" on
the list. That is what we need. Is that spelling included?
 If so, may I start with the following? See attachment. The question for
"Forgive" was " Do we need to write the contact symbol double?"

Hello Valerie, I have a question for you or Stefan as well.
How do you insert this attachment for example, onto an e-mail message?  I
hope I make myself clear, so that you don't have to open an attachment, it
is right on the message itself.

L.I.F.E. and thanks,
Tini.