New Handshapes to Be Added to SymbolBank....

Mon Feb 17 02:30:49 UTC 2003

On Friday, February 14, 2003, at 04:46 PM, Hector Devia wrote:
> For now, my best solution is to keep special "sgn" documents for the
> "New Handshapes" and look there when a new symbol is needed. In order
> to do so, I will be waiting your explaination about the rules for
> constructing new handshapes.

SignWriting List
February 16, 2003

Hi Hector -
Yes, that is a good plan. And funny - I have been looking for my
document on the rules - they have existed for over 20 years now, but I
had a really neat write-up on the rules, that made them easy to
understand, and now I can't find the document in all my backup hard
drives - ha! So I will find it, I am sure, and when I do, I plan not
only to post it to the List, but also include the rules at the back of
the booklet on the SSS so people have that information at all times -

So as soon as I find it, I will post them -

Thanks for your lessons, Stefan - very happy to see you are teaching on
the List!