WG: How-are-you? Auslan

Stefan Woehrmann stefanwoehrmann at GEBAERDENSCHRIFT.DE
Tue Feb 18 21:55:31 UTC 2003

-----Urspr ^?^? gliche Nachricht-----
Von: Stefan Woehrmann [mailto:stefanwoehrmann at gebaerdenschrift.de]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 18. Februar 2003 18:39
An: Antony Daamen
Betreff: AW: How-are-you? Auslan

Hi Antony ,

sometimes it can be helpful to add a different SW- spelling from another
point of view -

I like this - if I feel insecure or to make it more clear to my reader -

It is meant as an additional sign that assists a "normal" spelling - from
the usual point of view -

here: Top - down that shows the right hand moving forward towards your
partner -

To be continued

Stefan ;-)
  -----Urspr ^?^? gliche Nachricht-----