Diagonal Planes Photos for teaching...

Wed Feb 26 18:39:39 UTC 2003

SignWriting List
February 26, 2003

Dear SW List Members, and Stefan!
Thank you for this message and the attached photos. For some mysterious
reason, the message came in as "computer garbage" in the SW List
Archives, so it is possible that some people could not read the
message. Therefore, I am re-posting it here, and I look forward to
answering once this gets posted!  Val ;-)

-------------------------

From :  stefanwoehrmann at gebaerdenschrift.de
To :  SW-L at ADMIN.HUMBERC.ON.CA
Subject :  diagonal planes
Date :  Wed, 26 Feb 2003 18:27:46 +0100

Hi Valerie and  Listmembers,
yesterday we started to create lots of teachingmaterials.

How about this series of photos to teach the symbols for the handshapes
held in various diagonal postions -

I am most interested to see your lessons flat hand going down like a
car driving    downhill - flathand-  back of hand upside - fingertips
down

It is easy to write the SW- symbols from side-view - but what do the
same symbols look like from the expressive point of view ??

Stefan ;-))