Gibberish emails

Jerry Spillman jzs at XMISSION.COM
Fri Feb 28 12:43:12 UTC 2003

Dear Valerie, Bill, and List,

We may have a problem at the list's server, or someone is trying to send
a picture without a text explanation.  These files look like .jpg files
that are missing some of the startup components.  This being the case,
it is really difficult to make anything useful  of them.  Perhaps if
anyone on the list would know  who is trying to send pictures and will
ask for assistance, it is here for the asking .  We have some great
teachers available on this List who are very much willing to help
(Thanks, Bill, Stefan, Ingvild, and many others).

Jerry Spillman