AW: Gibberish emails

Stefan Woehrmann stefanwoehrmann at GEBAERDENSCHRIFT.DE
Fri Feb 28 23:10:56 UTC 2003

Hi Brendan ...

"The signwriting program
doesn't work on my windows xp system so maybe I could figure out what
part of the program to rewrite so it could be used on windows xp until
signwriting 5.0 comes out."

That would be wonderful! Is there really a chance that you possibly could
make it work with XP

Stefan  ;-)))