WG: News from a lurker

Stefan Woehrmann stefanwoehrmann at GEBAERDENSCHRIFT.DE
Mon Jan 20 23:43:49 UTC 2003

Hi Wayne, Valerie and listmembers -

so good to hear from you again after a looooong time ;-)) ,

love to read that you like my artwork - if you are interested - there are
soooo many more objects already prepared or still in my head - ha -

This one shows that SignWriting and GebaerdenSchrift is one and the same - a
movement writing system that combines different symbols just as any other
written languages does  with letters -
To me it is like magic that the more I dive into it - the more I would like
to learn and understand ;-)

The graphik shows the symbols for SignWriting and GebaerdenSchrift falling
into the Zylinder ;-))

Hi Valerie - thank You so much for your lessons regarding SignBank - the
attached gifs are very welcome ;-) As soon as I have been successful I will
let you know ;-))

Stefan ;-))

  -----Urspr ^?^? gliche Nachricht-----