numbers

Tini Pel tinipel at ONLINK.NET
Thu Jan 23 19:59:17 UTC 2003

Hello Valerie, I am almost ashamed to ask, but it is about those numbers in
the Sign Bank. I have read up about it but  I have difficulty understanding.
For example I see :
01  01  002  001  01  01
>>From what I gather the first 01 stands for the category HAND? The next 01
for (ASL NUMBER ONE) palm facing signer?
Then I have seen: 01  05  030  01  01 I can't find 030 anywhere.
I have been able to download  Sign Bank Run Time and I have opened Symbol
Bank. It is still a bit confusing to me.
I have not seen any questions about it, so I gather that everyone
understands the system. I feel a bit dump about asking, but......... Hope
you can find time to help me.
L.I.F.E.
Tini.