new documents posted ;-)

Stefan Woehrmann stefanwoehrmann at GEBAERDENSCHRIFT.DE
Fri Jan 3 21:19:39 UTC 2003

Dear friends - if you are interested ...

I posted some new documents -

I understand, that people in Germany and elsewhere who are interested in
this idea of "movement writing "  need some documents written in
GebaerdenSchrift ...

http://www.gebaerdenschrift.de/documents/ruebe.htm

http://www.gebaerdenschrift.de/documents/kurs1.htm

http://www.gebaerdenschrift.de/documents/oli.htm

http://www.gebaerdenschrift.de/documents/oli_fragen_text2a.htm

hi Valerie - thanks to your Java SW55 program I was able to get the files
converted - it looks much better compared to SW44 graphics _  thanks again

Stefan;-))

The attached document is an interesting example of creating graphics or even
artwork with SW44 - on the other hand - the better you know the keyboard the
better you can type
your documents without being dependent on the dictionary.