WRITING REPETITIVE MOTION - under the shower ;-))

Stefan Woehrmann stefanwoehrmann at GEBAERDENSCHRIFT.DE
Thu Jan 2 20:56:55 UTC 2003

Hi Val and friends of movementwriting

-- here is another study of writing repetitive (difficult word)  Motion -

have fun!

I think you can read the details as well ??

Stefan ;-))

-----Ursprungliche Nachricht-----
Von: SignWriting List [mailto:SW-L at ADMIN.HUMBERC.ON.CA]Im Auftrag von
Valerie Sutton
Gesendet: Samstag, 2. August 2003 20:20
An: SW-L at ADMIN.HUMBERC.ON.CA
Betreff: Re: ZURICH: WRITING REPETITIVE MOTION...or Question Spelling
FROG/FROSCH

SignWriting List
August 2, 2003]

WRITING REPETITIVE MOTION...PART 5...
So how would I write the Swiss-German sign for FROG? My choice is
below...

You did a good job, Siv, with your writing...you had all the basic
elements...you had the contact three times, and the up and over and the
closing...so your sign is readable and please excuse me, for throwing
so much detail at you!

Next I will analyze some other signs with repeated motion...