Children to children -letters?

Thu Jul 3 23:06:58 UTC 2003

SignWriting List
July 3, 2004

Thanks Jerry - This is a very nice offer! Your web site will become
popular! The only problem we have is that a lot of teachers are sooo
busy that they are not on the SignWriting List (although they use
SignWriting daily)..so I will need to reach out to them...or perhaps,
if you know you have specific pen pals, Maria, you can write to the
List to announce that, and then I can forward your message to
them...Tini, do you have some pen pals ready and willing?

  Val ;-)