Unicode Discussion

Ingvild Roald ingvild.roald at STATPED.NO
Fri Jul 11 10:05:40 UTC 2003

The idea of using polar coordinates seems very good. The problem of
changing from today's x,y to polar is a simple mathematical one, and could
easlily be built into the present program if that is neccessary. The need
for up- and down-sizing could be welltaken care of by such a system, as
far as I understand (I'm no programmer, but do know mathematics)

Ingvild