SourceForge already has a SignWriting section...

Sun Jun 1 21:35:16 UTC 2003

SignWriting List
June 1, 2003

On Sunday, June 1, 2003, at 12:20 PM, Daniel Noelpp wrote:
> And I am perfectly ready to work in a team (for open source).
> If we work open source, we should try to setup something at
> Sourceforge (http://sourceforge.net) for example. But for a
> team we need at least 2 participants. :-)Cordially, Daniel Noelpp

Guess what?! If you go to the SourceForge web site, and type in
SignWriting in the search, you will find a section on SourceForge for
SignWriting...This was setup by Greg Noel, I believe, who used to be a
member of this List...So thanks, Greg, if you are reading this!