Bug...ASL Dictionary Windows refuses to resize....

Mon Jun 2 14:19:48 UTC 2003

Bill - Thanks for this. This may be a bug in Mac OS X then, because I
worked at resizing it for hours, changing my monitor's dots per inch in
a thousand ways, and it refuses to resize for the ASL dictionary only -
but it does resize in Mac OS 9...so there is a bug somewhere - but I am
sooo glad to know that you could get it to work in Windows, but this
should not be happening on any operating system...we need a programmer!
And I could print before, now I can't.....the pages spew out, but there
is nothing on them - can you believe? It used to print one page before,
so something new cropped up .... You can see why I didn't release
SignWriter 5.0 all these years...and when I would get a programmer,
they would become so overwhelmed that they usually just stopped,
because what they thought was a little program, was instead a
sophisticated program that would take full-time focus...

Val ;-)