techincal problem

Thu Jun 12 14:11:24 UTC 2003

SignWriting List
June 12, 2003

Dear SW List, and Anne-Claude:

Annie -
Now I have questions for you...

1. What kind of Macintosh do you own?
2. What operating system are you running on your Mac? Is it Mac system
9 or X (ten)?
3. Do you own the computer program "Virtual PC"?

Once I know this much, I can start to help you install SignWriter...

Or you can call me, with your computer running, and your telephone near
your computer, so we can walk through it step by step over the
phone...I know that is expensive from Switzerland to the USA, but if
you are really frustrated, that is one alternative...

Or asking help from Daniel Noelpp, or Stefan Woehrmann is another
logical alternative!

Val ;-)