SignWriter Java used in Germany (smile ;-)

Sun Jun 22 14:52:30 UTC 2003

SignWriting List
June 22, 2003

Stefan Woehrmann wrote:
> hi Valerie - thanks to your Java SW55 program I was able to get the
> files converted - it looks much better compared to SW44 graphics _
> thanks again, Stefan;-))

---------

Dear SW List, and Stefan!
Before I jump into the conversation about SignWriting and Unicode, I
want to thank you, Stefan, for posting these documents, using
SignWriter Java. At least the SignWriter Java program is useful as a
conversion program, into better looking bitmaps...and your documents do
look better! See the attached GIF everyone...notice that the Facial
Circles are smoother than the Facial Circles in SW DOS...