Searching SignWriting web sites....

Sun Jun 22 16:29:22 UTC 2003

SignWriting List
June 22, 2003

Dear SW List and Anne-Claude...

On Thursday, June 19, 2003, at 03:48 AM, Marc Girod / Anne-Claude
Prélaz wrote:
> In a previous message, you told me there were six SignWriting projects
> you ncould told me about:  Brazil, Germany, Nicaragua, Saudi Arabia,
> Spain and the USA. I checked on the Sw site if I could find the 3
> reports mentionned for each of these litteracy project... but most of
> the time I could only find the first one... is there any way I can find
> this information somewhere?

Imagine that you want to find out about Nicaragua...Do this:

1. Go to:

SignWriting Web Site
http://www.SignWriting.org

2. Click on the Search Icon (see attached GIF). Type in the word
"Nicaragua" in the Search area, and then Google will list all the
Nicaraguan pages. There you will find a loooooong list of pages that
mention Nicaragua. if you scroll through the long list, you will find a
report from Darline Clark-Gunsauls, about teaching SignWriting in
Nicaragua: