ABC Stories in SignWriting written by Deaf children

dac dac at SIGNWRITING.ORG
Wed Jun 25 22:32:55 UTC 2003

SignWriting List
June 25, 2003

Dear SW List, and Jerry and Cecilia!
Cecilia Flood sent me some documents in SignWriting today. They are ABC
stories in American Sign Language, written in SignWriting and typed by
computer, by Deaf children in the Albuquerque Public Schools. Some of
the children are quite young, so these are impressive documents!

Jerry Spillman will be posting these documents on his new Children to
Children web site later, but for now, I have posted them on my web
site, on a temporary page for download... The documents are in both PDF
and Word formats...So Jerry, if you need to download them for your web
design, they will remain there until your web pages are completed -
thanks so much for your help ;-)

And thank you, Cecilia, for sharing them with the world....

ABC Stories Written and Typed by Deaf Children, Albuquerque Public
Schools:

Big file (3.8 mb) Word docs and PDFs
http://signwriting.org/library/swliterature/ABCstories/ABCstories.zip

Big File (1.3 mb) All three stories below combined into one large PDF
http://signwriting.org/library/swliterature/ABCstories/ABC-Stories-
US.pdf

Smaller Files:

http://signwriting.org/library/swliterature/ABCstories/Alien-Story-