Children to children

Jerry Spillman jzs at XMISSION.COM
Sun Jun 29 14:45:40 UTC 2003

Dear List and Tini,

The only changes I had to make to the originals (extracted from .pdf
format) as I received them, was to size them to fit 640 x 480 pixels, on
some I removed excessive borders, and placed the pages in a format
compatible with the web site.  Just so proper credit goes to the
authors, because it is truly their un-changed work that we want to
display here!  Agreed, gloss with the SW captions would be nice,
especially for those of us who don't yet read well.  It appears to me
that Lance may have been assisted by a teacher to have "encapsulated"
the sw at the bottom.  I believe most of the works from Albuquerque had
the artwork done first, then the SW was added to each individual page,
then the page scanned and added to the .pdf document.  It truly is a lot
of work, but it preserved each frame perfectly!

Jerry.