Explanation

Tini Pel tinipel at ONLINK.NET
Mon Jun 30 19:39:42 UTC 2003

Thank you Valerie, for explaining to me, how the documents from Children to Children were done from Albuquerque. They are becoming computer "wise" as well, WOW!!
Our ages are running about the same. The youngest one is 6 and the oldest is 13. We have a real mixture of children. Very tricky to teach at the same time and only once a week for one hour. It reminds me sometime of a "one room school" The older ones are helping the younger ones, really nice. We have a wonderful group and I am very thankful for that. But I do wish I could find the time to have them more often as the participants change from year to year. As soon as they become teenagers they become to busy with other things. At least they have a taste of  Sign Language and writing. I am sure they will never forget.
Thanks for your time,
L.I.F.E.
Tini.