Questions about the use of SW

Marc Girod / Anne-Claude Prélaz girodmarc at VTX.CH
Thu Jun 12 12:21:55 UTC 2003

Dear Valerie,

In one of your message (april 30th) regarding parent's use of SW... you
said SW is used in 27 countries... but when I looked in SW's site... I
counted only 23!!
South Africa, Germany, England, Arabic nations, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada,
Colombia, Danemark, Spain, United states, Finland, France, Greece,
Netherlands, Irlande, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Nicaragua, Norv í^Ý ia, P }° u
and Switzerland.

Are there other counttries that are not mentionned ont the web site ??
If so can you tell me about it!

Could you telle me which of these countries do use SW in school with
deaf children? (or can you tell me where to find this information)

Many thanks in advance!!

A-Claude Pr }_ az Girod