Heaven

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Tue Mar 11 15:10:27 UTC 2003

I really like this sign for "heaven".  It is clear, has the feel of the sign space above the head but forward without a lot of extra notes, and shows the final handshapes unambiguously. I like trim, neat, and minimalist.
Thanks Stuart.
Charles Butler

 Stuart Thiessen <smt_sw at EARTHLINK.NET> wrote:Sorry for the delay in my response. I agree that I liked the one with the signs above the head. I simply modified it as attached because the final position seems to be with the hands facing each other. Does that seem clear?

Stuart > ATTACHMENT part 2 image/gif name=heaven_variation.gif