SignWriting Presentation this Week...

Wed Mar 5 15:02:30 UTC 2003

SignWriting List
March 5, 2003

Dear SignWriting List Members:
Thank you for your many messages. I look forward to participating in
conversations after March 10th, when the conference here in San Diego
is over. Four teachers from Albuquerque, New Mexico, are arriving today
and tomorrow. They will be staying with me. One has requested lessons
in SignBank, and I suspect I will be teaching a little...

I am also printing the materials for the conference. I hope I will be
well enough to attend the SignWriting presentation on March 8th,
Saturday, at 10:00 am. We hope to videotape the presentation if
possible. Five teachers will be presenting their experiences with
SignWriting.

The conference is explained on this web page:

CAL-ED Conference
http://www.cal-ed.org/
California Educators of the Deaf
A Professional Organization for Educators of Deaf and Hard of Hearing
Students

March 7 - 9, 2003
MARRIOTT -- Mission Valley Hotel
8757 Rio San Diego Drive
San Diego, California 92108
(619) 692-3800 or (800) 842-5329
Fax:  (619) 692-0769

The SignWriting workshop is on Saturday, March 8th at 10:00am.
Five teachers will be presenting:

Dr. Cecilia Flood (Albuquerque)
Dr. Cathy Witty (Albuquerque)
Lorraine Crespin (Albuquerque)
Kate Dalton Lee (Albuquerque)
Richard Bernard (Los Angeles)

If anyone is in San Diego this week, I hope you can attend!

Talk to you all next week -