resign

Fri May 2 17:36:18 UTC 2003

SignWriting List
May 02, 2003

On Friday, May 2, 2003, mohamed mahmod in Saudi Arabia wrote:
I want to inform you that I resign from my work at deaf institute her
after I found that there is a big wall in front of me to work with sign
writing inSaudi Arabiaso will go to try inJordan. I want to continue my
high study inJordanUniversity. Thanks to you for every thing  you give
it to my. And I will still with you. Thanks again. Mohamed

-----------------------------

Dear SW List members, and Mohamed!

We are still with you too, Mohamed...Thank you for writing to tell us
this. Of course I feel sad for you and your Deaf students, Mohamed, and
for us too. You did a remarkable job. If I remember correctly, you
worked with other teachers, to test SignWriting? Perhaps some of those
teachers will want to continue to use SignWriting privately as
well...you never know...some of your students may continue to use it at
home...

There are several research documents you sent me long ago, Mohamed,
that never got published, so in time I would like to work with you, to
summarize all that has been accomplished while you were teaching...

I hope you enjoy your studies at Jordan University!