AW: New Signs

Charles Butler chazzer3 at EROLS.COM
Sat May 10 13:58:04 UTC 2003

My Sign Writer 4.0 seems to have some problems.  From Stefan's printout some of the handshapes and motions have changed in SW 4.4.

SW 4.0 is slow but had been sure.  Unfortunately the printout that Stefan shows in a .jpeg shows how different the mapping is on the keyboard.

I tried to use the proper arms to attach the arms to the shoulder to show movement up and forward, the thumb hand should be half/half with the back of the hand to the right, and the angle hand should have "crumbling" lines above it.

Charles

Where can I reload my program or get an upgrade so that I am using the same version as the rest of the world?

Charles

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Stefan Woehrmann
  To: SW-L at admin.humberc.on.ca
  Sent: Saturday, May 10, 2003 1:44 AM
  Subject: AW: New Signs

  Hi Charles and friends,
  thanks for your message-

  right now we are in the middle of a new workshop "learn ot write SW"  which is basically a course to get a quick und profound platform to be able to use the SW4.4 Program.

  http://www.gebaerdenschrift.de/read/Kurse%20an%20der%20VHS.htm      here are some photos - ha !!!

  Your attachment shows that we can send attachments as .sgn  files - which is an advantage if we deal with long documents. On the other hand - you have to have the SW4.4 program in  use to be able to look at the document.

  Well I just made a gif for you so everybody from the list should be able to look at your signs-

  I guess that 5 SW-scribes would use slightly different spellings - would be interesting to find the "Gute Gestalt" ha

  I am very happy to read the one and other  spelling discussion . As soon as there is a little more time I will jump into your discussions - .... Stefan ;-))