SignBank Dictionary Library Online Posted!

Sun May 18 23:40:23 UTC 2003

SignWriting List
May 18, 2003

Dear SignWriting List:
There is a new web page: a SignBank Dictionary Library Online. It is a
center for downloading dictionaries in PDF format (eBooks).  Both
Sign-to-Word, and Word-to-Sign SignWriting dictionaries are prepared
with SignBank 2002.

I hope to include Sign Languages from many countries in time. Right now
I have the ASL Children's dictionary posted. I am working on
transferring the entire ASL dictionary in SignWriter DOS into SignBank,
and I will then make PDF files of it, and post it in this Library too.
So there will be more and more PDF dictionaries as time goes by...

Take a look....

SignBank Dictionary Library
http://www.SignBank.org/signbank.html

Please forgive my silence on so many of your questions...I am still
here and I am still planning to answer them! It is Sunday evening
now...but tomorrow is another day!

Have a wonderful Sunday, everyone -