AW: SignBank Dictionary Library Online Posted!

Stefan Woehrmann stefanwoehrmann at GEBAERDENSCHRIFT.DE
Sun May 18 20:30:15 UTC 2003

Dear Valerie, and listers ...

thank YOU so much for your wonderful postings. I could download both
dictionaries.
Perhaps it will be a good start of SL - comparison on the basis of SW if
some pioneers in the different countries try to collect/ write the signs for
the  terms hat are listed in this dictionary ?

I already started to so -

http://www.gebaerdenschrift.de/documents/memory.htm

You can download a PDF document that I use in my class -

Anyway - I am very much under pressure right now- too much to be done .... I
am busy to create materials that hopefully attract the attention of people
who are interested in a movement-writing system that really supports us in
teaching deaf children to learn the spoken language of their country ...

Right now I am experimenting with SSS - spelling - fun - ...

Have a great day
Stefan;-))

PS  Hi Tini I will discuss the spelling question soon  - just preparing a
special jpg for that ..