SW44 dictionary - need more space ;-))

Stefan Woehrmann stefanwoehrmann at GEBAERDENSCHRIFT.DE
Sat May 24 14:57:44 UTC 2003

Dear Valerie, and listers

can you please answer this question. As you can see from the attached gif -
I ran into a problem.

My SW44 dictionary contains now  9686 entries .

My problem is that  A - L  there is no more space left - on the other hand
M-Z  1100 available -

Question is there a chance to ask a programmer to "offer" mor space without
too much problems . You know that I have got no idea whatsoever about
programming DOS ...

Would there otherwise another option to "shift" space from  M-Z   to   A - L
?

Well -if not I should create a second dictionary and should try to erase
some variations that are used very seldom. Maybe I should sort by other
criteria than letter : individual names, animals, towns, countries...  and
others .... ??

I know about your long to do list - so don?`t worry ;-)

All the very best

Stefan ;-))