FINLAND: Val's answers for Questionnaire on SignWriting

Thu May 29 21:13:20 UTC 2003

SignWriting List
May 29, 2003

Dear SW List Members:
A researcher in Finland, Nitsu (Niina) Pikkupyora, has posted a
SignWriting Questionnaire, asking SignWriting teachers, students and
authors to give their feedback. The results are due May 31st, which is
the day after tomorrow! So I hope some of you will go to this web page
to download the questionnarie and send it to Nitsu...

Finnish Questionnaire for SignWriting Users
http://www.SignWriting.org/finland/finland.html

I have just completed filling out the Questionnaire myself! Interested?
Then you can download my answers, by clicking on this link:

Val's answers...
http://www.SignWriting.org/finland/ValSuttonAnswers.pdf

Good luck with your research, Niina!!

Sutton at SignWriting.org