FOR PROGRAMMERS: sign language parsing

Deaf Action Committee dac at SIGNWRITING.ORG
Mon Nov 3 16:51:09 UTC 2003

SignWriting List
November 3, 2003

Dear SW List -
Recently on the SLLING List (Sign Language Linguist List), they were
discussing "Sign Langauge Parsing", and Antonio Carlos gave such an
good answer to them, that I wanted to share it with our programmers on
the SW List. Here is his message posted on SLLING: