SignWriting videos on email? ;-)

Tue Nov 11 20:46:37 UTC 2003

SignWriting List
November 11, 2003

Suzanne Becker wrote:
> My presentation on Sign Writing is in 2 weeks, maybe sooner, it might
> be
> video taped, so if your interested...? Ciao For Now... Suzanne M.
> Becker

Dear SW List, and Suzanne!
Yes. Of course I would love to see your video, Suzanne. Good luck with
your presentation...

May I ask the SW List members...?  Are your computers able to view
QuickTime video on the web? If so, and with Suzanne's permission, once
I have the video, I could create a Quicktime excerpt for you all...

I have heard that there is some email software that allows video? is
that right? Anyone know about that?