QUESTION ASL signs for Next, Previous

Ingvild Roald ingvild.roald at STATPED.NO
Tue Nov 18 10:17:54 UTC 2003

I don't know about ASL, but in NSL you would need to be on the same
time-line for the two. As 'this page' is a specific event, the sign for
but in NSL the movement would be like that in no 3, but backwards, that
is, a small curve, regardless of wether the main hand actually goes over
the passive hand or not.

Ingvild