Regarding SignBank Lessons....

Tue Nov 18 21:50:56 UTC 2003

SignWriting List
November 18, 2003

Dear SW List members...

I am still preparing the SignBank Lessons and I am not ready with
8-15...smile...so...give me a day or so...well...maybe two days!
Sooner or later I will finish the instruction and a year later we will
take it for granted.... smile...

And oh by the way, I have added two chapters to the end of the Lessons
in SignWriting textbook database too...they were the two last chapters
that never got copied over from the old textbook...the chapters on
punctuation and also receptive writing...so there is much to update...

I have orders to fulfill from French-Canada...From the University of
Quebec at Montreal, and also from Boston etc....very nice!

Have a splendid day, everyone!