AW: AW: Dos Box XP

Daniel Noelpp d.noelpp at GMX.CH
Wed Oct 1 19:17:31 UTC 2003

Hello Stefan

I have the same problem, too. DOSBox doesn't work well
with non-US keyboards I am afraid. Did you try the
Alt Numpad trick? For example to get \ press the Alt
key (not Alt GR) and keep it pushed. Then at the
same time key in 9 2 . (first press 9 then 2 at the
numerical pad at the right side of the keyboard). Then
finally release Alt.

This doesn't work for me either, because I have a laptop
and not a separate numerical keyboard and the blue Fn
key trick doesn't work either.

Daniel Noelpp