AW: Another question:)

Nana Dumitra nana.dumitra at SCHLOSSKLAUS.AT
Thu Oct 2 12:39:24 UTC 2003

Dear SW List and Sandy,

I can tell who was awake when I posted my question, thanks, Sandy.

I did what you said, but then there were no promts. I finally found the
exported files in C:\WINDOWS\TEMP in a PAINT file. Any ideas what I can do
to be able to tell it WHERE to export the file to?

Anyways, I managed to rearange part of my work so far. See the attachment
and let me know what you think.
We are working on Bible Study materials from an organisation called "New
Tribes Mission" the materials are "Firm Foundations - Creation to Christ".
In Lesson 2 there is a chart that compares God to man. The example is the
first part of the chart and is named "ffcc2".
I also have a question for the sign for "make": There are two movements in
this sign, first the top fist hits the bottom fist (white squares), the top
fist is being lifted again, both fists rotate to the second shape (black and
white) and then the top fist hits the bottom fist again. I am not sure if I
am making sense, I realize that it is quite difficult to explain a sign in
writing (other then SW maybe :))

Looking forward to your reactions,
Nana