About .jpg

Sandy Fleming sandy at FLEIMIN.DEMON.CO.UK
Thu Oct 2 14:10:44 UTC 2003

Hi Daniel, and everybody!

I notice Nana ignored my advice and did save it as .jpg, though  :)

To illustrate the point, if you open Nana's .jpg in a graphics editor and
zoom in closely, you'll see a lot of grey pixels around the black lines.
This is due to having edited and saved it as a .jpg.

It may not look too bad now, but if people edited it a lot, it would get
gradally worse.

So use .gif for SignWriting!  :)

Sandy