PHILLIPINES: Nanas SignWriting Questions...

Thu Oct 2 16:07:38 UTC 2003

SignWriting List
October 2, 2003

On Thursday, October 2, 2003, at 05:39 AM, Nana Dumitra wrote:
> We are working on Bible Study materials from an organisation called
> "New
> Tribes Mission" the materials are "Firm Foundations - Creation to
> Christ".
> In Lesson 2 there is a chart that compares God to man. The example is
> the
> first part of the chart and is named "ffcc2"....

Dear SW List, and Nana!
Thank you for the great diagram. The JPEG was fine. I just converted it
to a GIF in Photoshop. Here it is...Wonderful to see some Phillipine
signs written in SignWriting, Nana!....