PHILLIPINES: Nanas SignWriting Questions...

Thu Oct 2 16:45:03 UTC 2003

SignWriting List
October 2, 2003

Nana Dumitra wrote:
> I also have a question for the sign for "make": There are two
> movements in this sign, first the top fist hits the bottom fist (white
> squares), the top fist is being lifted again, both fists rotate to the
> second shape (black and white) and then the top fist hits the bottom
> fist again...

Thank you for your question about the sign for "make", Nana... Your
description sounds like the American sign for "make" too...In your
document, I can see you have already written that sign, or maybe you
pasted it in from the ASL dictionary?... What is your specific
question...Are you worried about the writing, in some way?  Val ;-)