Request for Review

Fri Oct 3 04:35:22 UTC 2003

SignWriting List
October 2, 2003

Hello SW List members and Denny!
Thanks for this message, Denny. I visited the front page of the web
site you mentioned:

> http://www.jkerkkonen.com/ap/

and I am so sorry that I wasn't sure where you wanted us to look? Is
there a section on that site related to Sign Language or SignWriting? I
remember when Sandy told us about her T-Shirt in SignWriting I missed
the unique art design, so I bet your site is the same...so just direct
us a little more specifically where we are supposed to look... Val ;-)