SignBank Runtime is 44 megabytes total...

Fri Oct 3 17:19:51 UTC 2003

SignWriting List
October 3, 2003

Charles Butler in the US wrote:
> How many MB is the reduced FileMaker for SW only?
> Charles

Valerie asked Charles:
Can you install SignBank in FileMaker now?

Dear SignWriting List, and Charles:
To explain...Charles does not have a lot of memory on his hard drive.
Meanwhile, he needs SignBank badly.

Charles, can you download? If so...I have a new version of SignBank
Runtime on the web free for download. Go to:

http://www.SignBank.org/downloads

Scroll down the web page and download the SignBank Runtime.zip
file...That is all you will need to run the full SignBank WITHOUT
FileMaker installed on your computer...The whole Runtime is around 44
megabytes total...I hope this will work for you!