Where do I find...?

Fri Oct 3 20:42:08 UTC 2003

SignWriting List
October 3, 2003

Nana Dumitra wrote:
> I am just trying to put some new signs in the dictionary. Where in the
> US keyboard (001) can I find the handshape that is used e. g. in the
> sign for Jesus? I thought it would be under „g“ since it uses all five
> fingers, but I couldn’t find it. Also I tried to check all the other
> possible handshapes, but probably it is hiding somewhere...

Dear SW List and Nana...Go to this web page:

SignWriting PDF Library
http://www.SignWriting.org/library/pdf/pdf016.html

Download Document 99
SignWriter-At-A-Glance Manual

At the end of that document, there are diagrams showing where all the
symbols are, keyboard by keyboard...The handshape you mention is under
the 8th category of hands, for the "middle finger"...If you still can't
find it, write again! Val ;-)