Signs for towns

Tue Oct 7 16:42:58 UTC 2003

SignWriting List
October 7, 2003

Nitsu Pikkupyora wrote:
> Which brings me to an other issue: Does anyone know how to make the 45
> degree ankle with SWer 4.4.? I mean: like a roof top , or V ( with
> both hands, palms facing each other going down like a river bend), in
> the floor plane? It's easy if you do it on a wall plane with the
> finger tips or wrists touching each other, but if you need to make it
> on floor plane so that the thumb sides or little finger sides touch,
> how do you do it then? Of course I can handwrite it, that's how I made
> it (Jyvaeskylae) in Paint to look right, I just need to make the black
> part a bit larger, but what about with SWer? Any ideas?

Dear SW List, Sandy, Stefan, Ingvild, and Nitsu!
Thank you for this diagram...I missed it, but Ingvild Roald told me you
had posted it, so then we found it in the Archives...Because it was a
BMP, it only came in partially, into the Archives...the ListServe
software doesn't seem to like BMPs...I just turned it into a GIF, so
here it is again. I will be happy to answer your question next message,
Nitsu...