AW: AW: Need help: Test Downloading SignBank on the web...

Nana Dumitra nana.dumitra at SCHLOSSKLAUS.AT
Wed Oct 8 04:06:03 UTC 2003

Thanks, Valerie, I didn't think that we would get the CDs now, since we
became members just now! I am looking forward to receiving the CD. We will
take a few days vacation, so I will probably not be able to connect to the
internet during that time. Back by Monday or Tuesday --- just don't change
everything while we are away :))
Nana

-----Urspr ÿÿ gliche Nachricht-----
Von: Valerie Sutton [mailto:Sutton at SIGNWRITING.ORG]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 07. Oktober 2003 21:17
An: SW-L at ADMIN.HUMBERC.ON.CA
Betreff: Re: AW: Need help: Test Downloading SignBank on the web...

SignWriting List
October 7, 2003

Nana - You don't need to download. You are a member now, and I will be
sending you a CD - That is why I send people CDs now. The downloading
is too large...Of course I could break the downloads up...but it is
better that I send you the CD, which I hope to do soon...

And Charles, I will try to send you a CD too, although I don't know if
you have a enough memory to run the Runtime... Val ;-)