Finnish Towns2

Thu Oct 9 18:29:26 UTC 2003

SignWriting List

On Thursday, October 9, 2003, at 06:28 AM, Nitsu Pikkupyora wrote:
> Did my previous message with doc attachement about spelling
> Jyvaeskylae came through? If not, you can go to see it from archives,
> it is there. :)

Nitsu -
I am not sure if I found the right diagram, but here are my ideas. I
added some signs at the bottom...When Ingvild was here, she showed me
some signs that might be what you want...I understand you want to have
the special palm facing, and since you have very well created it
yourself, go right ahead and use that creation, even though we don't
have a way to type it at the moment...My versions are just my trying to
work with the symbols we have in SignWriter Java at the moment...but I
know that does not capture the feeling of rooftops! I hope I have
helped, if nothing more, I have kept us busy with lots of messages - ha!