SSS-2004 Database on the web...

Daniel Noelpp d.noelpp at GMX.CH
Sat Oct 11 14:23:06 UTC 2003

Hello Valerie
hello friends on the list

> Yes...You are right that a temporary change in numbers was necessary
> [...]
> this first, to see if it worked for people, and when my guest from
> Norway, Ingvild Roald, was here, Ingvild told me she liked the fact
> that the contact symbols were located on one "grid" for her to choose
> from, when creating spellings etc...so that confirmed for me that this
> would simplify the way people use SignBank...So the temporary number
> changes gives us a temporary Groups-At-A-Glance for users...As soon as
> we re-program SignBank, I can change the numbers in SymbolBank back to
> were they should be...
>
> So please base all your programming on the SSS-2004 ....

Thanks a lot for this information.

My programming is flexible... I can change the
organisation of the symbols in many ways whenever
neccessary but I wanted to understand why the contact
symbols varied in fill and rotation and not in variation
and fill...

I work most of the time with SSS-1995 and SSS-1999 but check
sometimes with SSS-2002. I had a look at SSS-2004 and whenever
something is not clear I can ask you or post a question to the list.
If you think I post too many messages to the list, please complain
and I will talk with Valerie and other friends more privately.

Daniel