Beware Mirror!

Thu Oct 16 15:18:01 UTC 2003

SignWriting List
October 16, 2003

Dear SW List and Daniel!
I haven't a CLUE what you are talking about with Variants, but you are
confusing our List Members, and me too!

And beware of what? We are not programming, Daniel. We already use the
Mirror Keys beautifully in the current version of SignWriter Java, and
no one is complaining, so there is nothing to beware of...we are happy
the way things work right now! Those two symbols have some glitches -
so what? They work well enough...

Are you talking about "Variations"? That is something TOTALLY different
-

I was hoping you would program SignWriter Java, and stop looking so
hard at the SSS-2202 and 2004 right now, which ARE NOT FINISHED
yet...so how can you judge what I will be doing, until I get a chance
to finish the SSS-2202 and 2004? I had never dreamed they would be a
part of SignWriter Java...so that idea of yours was great, but it has
opened other problems...namely that I am not finished yet!

Is there anything you can work on right now, Daniel, on SignWriter
Java, that is not related to two unfinished symbol sets? What about
working with the 95 and 99 code for now?

Please know that I love curiosity...but I am exhausted from so many
messages...

The funny part to this is that all I wanted was to print a document
from the current SignWriter Java program, and now we are talking about
so many other subjects...I hope we can get it back to the KISS (Keep It
Simple Sam)...and later, we can always add as many variations as you
suggest, Daniel...We can re-visit this issue later...I am not changing
any symbols, I assure you!

Val ;-)