Funds for Daniel to continue SignWriter Java Development...

Sat Oct 25 18:03:55 UTC 2003

SignWriting List
October 25, 2003

Dear SW List Members, and Daniel -Thank you for this message, Daniel!

List members.... We need to find funding for Daniel to continue his
SignWriter Java development, in Switzerland, or elsewhere...Are there
any European grants possible?...Is there anyone who can hire Daniel to
continue his work with SignWriter?

Thank you, Daniel, for donating your time right now. It is much
appreciated...

Val ;-)