Spelling question

Devias hdevias at TUTOPIA.COM
Thu Oct 23 00:37:40 UTC 2003

Hello Nana Dumitra and SW-List

I am Hector from Colombia, and l like to collect the indigenous sign of cities, countries, and others geographical signs, so ¿Could you please to signwrite the indigenous sign for Philippines? And if possible some of the signs of the principal islands and cities.

Thank you.

Hector Devia
Colombia
  -----Original Message-----
  From: Nana Dumitra <nana.dumitra at SCHLOSSKLAUS.AT>
  To: SW-L at ADMIN.HUMBERC.ON.CA <SW-L at ADMIN.HUMBERC.ON.CA>
  Date: Sunday, October 19, 2003 5:36 AM
  Subject: Spelling question

  Dear SW List,

  I am not sure how to write the Filipino Sign for „look“. Both hands have an „L“ shape, the thumbs touch right under the eyes and then you move away from your body in a alight arch so that at the end both hands point like pistols. I attach my solution so far, but I am not satisfied with the hands, how can I show that it is the thumbs touching the face?? I tried different rotations, but still it never seemed right. What do you suggest?

  Thanks for your help,

  Nana